Primary Task Response:Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Choose a health policy issue in your workplace or community that is related to health care cost, quality, or access, and then discuss the following questions:
- What are the principal features of U.S. health policy, and what are the various stages in the policy cycle?
- What is the role of public opinion in policy making?
- What strategies and tools can be employed by various stakeholder groups?
- What is the relationship between states and the federal government in policy making?
- What has been the impact of presidential leadership on health policies?
- How and why have health reform proposals been unsuccessful in the past?
Review the information in your textbook, and use material
resources on the U.S. policy process and the political environment.
You may need to conduct additional research to support your
Note: Your post must include 2 quality references, 1 of which is from a peer-reviewed source and published within the last 5 years.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.