Need help with this assignment, instructions are below. Resources are attached.
For this Assignment, you will analyze an organizationâ€™s quality management practices according to the Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award criteria. You will rate the organization on seven different criteria, with supporting examples, and will make recommendations for quality improvements.
You are an analyst in the Operations department at XYZ Corporation. The leadership team of another company (your â€œclientâ€) is seeking XYZâ€™s services because they are considering making improvements to their operations using the Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award criteria. You have been tasked with creating a report to inform the clientâ€™s decisions. The first part of the business analysis will cover the dimensions and importance of quality. The second part will cover the Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award and how the client company can improve its operations by following the criteria laid out in the award. For this part, you will analyze the company and include some recommendations for how the company can make some improvements based on your analysis.
Note: The â€œclientâ€ in this scenario will be the company in which you are currently employed. If you are not currently employed or if there are circumstances that prevent you from performing research on your current company, use Walden University or your most recent job instead. Use the template provided to complete your analysis.
Note: Last week, you submitted Part 1 of this Assignment. This week, you will complete and submit only Part 2.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review this weekâ€™s Learning Resources, as well as any of the readings from Week 5 as necessary to complete this Assignment. Note: You will continue to analyze the selected organization from Week 5 against the Malcolm Baldridge criteria.
- For each of the seven categories found within the Baldridge
Excellence Builder document, assess your selected company on the
descriptors found on page 15. Make note for each category of
whether the company is Reactive, Early, Mature, or Role Model in
its operations strategies and practices. For example, when
considering the first category, Leadership, are its leadersâ€™
behaviors characterized as being reactive to problems, or are they
reflective of applied best practices and continual learning and
- Note: The seven categories and their associated sub-categories begin on page 7. The titles are subject to change each year when a new edition of the Baldridge Excellence Builder is published. In the 2019â€“2020 edition, the seven categories are as follows: 1. Leadership, 2. Strategy, 3. Customers, 4. Measurement, Analysis, and Knowledge Management, 5. Workforce, 6. Operations, and 7. Results.
- Refer to the Academic Writing Expectations for 2000/3000-Level Courses as you compose your Assignment.
BY DAY 7
Submit Part 2 of your report according to the following prompts.
- Part 2: Analyzing Quality for an Organization (11â€“13
- Analyze the company you chose and estimate the companyâ€™s
level of organizational excellence according to the criteria of the
Baldridge Award to the best of your ability. In your analysis,
include the following:
- A brief description of the company you selected, as well as an explanation of the companyâ€™s main product or service offering(s) (75 words, or 1 paragraph)
- An assessment for each of the seven categories against the descriptors found on page 15 of the Baldridge Excellence Builder document, along with a description of the companyâ€™s performance in that category, being sure to support your assessment with specific organizational examples and references to scholarly sources (525 words, or 7 paragraphs)
- Prepare a list of 3â€“5 specific recommendations, each from a different category, for how the company can make improvements based on your analysis. Provide support for your recommendations with references to at least two scholarly sources. (225â€“375 words, or 3â€“5 paragraphs)
- Analyze the company you chose and estimate the companyâ€™s level of organizational excellence according to the criteria of the Baldridge Award to the best of your ability. In your analysis, include the following:
Note: Your report should adhere to the template provided. Be sure to incorporate properly formatted references to a minimum of four scholarly sources to support your work. Use the Week 6 Assignment Template, provided in this weekâ€™s Learning Resources, to complete this Assignment.
Do you need a similar assignment
done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you.
We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism.
Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original
paper exclusively for you.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.