Recommendation Report of Workplace Motivation Best Practices for Your Organization
Produce a formal Recommendation Report in accordance with APA guidelines. Your intended audience will be organizational leaders (e.g., CEOs, Executive Directors, military commanders, government officials) who may be meeting the challenges of motivational leadership in your industry or field of work. You will use revisions of the Unit 5 and Unit 7 Assignments to create the Introduction and Methods sections. The proposal should contain all of the following sections:
- A formal title page (with a title that is descriptive of the workplace motivation best practices for your organization)
- Abstract: Make sure to include the following details here:
- Problem statement
- Methods and procedures used
- Summary of recommendations
- Introduction (revisions based on the Unit 5 and Unit 7
Assignments): Make sure to include the following components within
this section of the paper:
- Introduction – with an introductory paragraph complete with a problem statement, briefly describe the issues, and define terms that might not be known by the reader. Make sure that your readers understand the approach contained within your recommendations.
- A brief review of the literature and how the proposed recommendations reflect the best practices on this subject
- A statement of the goal and/or objectives of the Recommendation Report and why it is important
- A statement of the purpose of the Recommendation Report
- Your approach in determining the best practices report, including the variables that you will use to assess the quality of your recommendations
- A brief description of how the methods and approaches relate to the problem statement
- Method (revisions of the Unit 5 and Unit 7 Assignments)
including the following subsections:
- Participants (including your recruitment and selection plan here)
- Apparatus – any equipment that will be needed
- Procedure – include sufficient details to ensure the possibility of replication and make sure to clearly label your implementation approach
- Measures – include your independent and dependent measures here, the reliability and validity of your measures, and how the measures will be used in your recommendations
- Ethical considerations – make sure to state that your subjects were treated in accordance with APA ethical guidelines and briefly outline what steps you took to ensure that your recommendations met ethical and legal guidelines
- Recommendations (add this section to your paper): Conclude the
paper with recommendations best practices for organizational
leaders. Be sure to address:
- How the many organizational stakeholders’ motivational leadership issues and dilemmas can be diagnosed and acted upon, and
- Which different strategies, tools, and techniques of motivational leadership will be used to accomplish this task? Explain why your stated “best practices” are effective for your industry or field of work
- Reference section: Include all relevant citations here using APA style guidelines
Length: 10–15 pages
The Final Project should:
- Follow Assignment directions (review grading rubric for best results). SEE ATTACHED
- Use correct APA formatting per the APA Publication Manual, 6th Edition.
- Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English.
- Be written in Standard American English and be clear, specific, and error-free. If needed, be sure to use the Writing Center for help.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.