Assignment 4: Being an Effective Agile Project Leader
Due Week 10 and worth 150 points
You have been asked by your manager to document your experiences as an Agile project manager so these can be shared with others.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Explain how to handle the documentation needs using the Agile concepts.
- Determine the necessary success factors one would need to become an Agile leader in this project, which contains a complex scope and extended timeline.
- Recommend the approach to manage offshore resources in this project. Determine the associated challenges and mitigation strategies to ensure the success of the project.
- Suggest strategies on measuring the performance and quality of the products and services of this organization. Provide the approach to accelerate the delivery process.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note:Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the importance of leadership values and commitment to quality in Agile project management.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.